Two Birdies

Both Jo and Jen have worked in the interior design industry for a number of years and have designed many beautiful homes. Creating spaces for children is one of their specialties! Let Two Birdies create a room in your home that is both beautiful and functional, one that becomes the perfect nest for you as a parent, as well as your little one. Check out our interior design services at www.jandjdesigngroup.com!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Garnet Hill- Fun Bedding for the Summer!

So...I woke up early this morning, and had a few hours to myself before the kids woke up..YES!!! I checked my email and found a new online catalog for Garnet Hill!
I took a look and found some of the cutest sheet sets I've seen in a while. Adorable prints for girls and for boys!! Usually, it's a little more challenging to find cute bedding for boys
( I have two adorable ones!) but I loved the boy bedding!! 

My boys share a room and one loves Rocket ships and the other Skateboarding...I love the idea of matching duvets, but the sheets are different, reflecting their personalities...Although Garnet Hill does not have a skateboarding sheet set...We might be able to make the Peace Bedding work... 

Take a look! Perfect bright colors for Summer!








 XOXO,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment